Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BUSM CME complies with the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof to make reasonable accommodations for our educational activities. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of accommodations, please contact BUSM CME at email@example.com.
How to Claim Your Continuing Education Certificate: Continuing Medical Education To earn credit, you must stay for the entire program and follow the directions below to complete the evaluation:
1. Navigate to: https://cme.bu.edu/cte2021
2. Log in to complete the components
3. Click the register or take course button to proceed
4. Click on the start course button at the bottom of the page to start the evaluation
5. Follow the red prompts to claim your certificate.