Physicians (including Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, PediatriciansPathologists, Psychiatrists, Physiatrists)
Psychologists (including Neuropsychologists)
Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
Graduate & Postdoctoral Students
Physical and Occupational Therapists
Coaches, Sports Psychology Consultants
Through lectures and question and answer sessions, and panel discussion participants at the conclusion of this conference will be able to:
· Describe the history of concussion and CTE
· Identify the pathology of CTE
· Explain the clinical syndrome and criteria of CTE
· Explain the criteria for Traumatic Encephalopathy Syndrome.
· Recognize biomechanics of head trauma
· Summarize the mechanisms of CTE
· Describe genetics of CTE
· Describe the co-morbidity and pathology of CTE
· Identify CTE through biomarkers to therapeutics
· Recognize fluid bio markers of CTE in humans
· Recognize imaging biomarkers of CTE in humans
· Discuss differential diagnosis of CTE
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to Samrana Bertrand, , 857-364-2140. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems.
It is the participant's responsibility to check with their individual state boards to verify CE requirements for their state.